A new year has arrived, and so have the endless resolutions. This year, consider goals beyond the “lose 10 lbs” or “cut back spending” and go beyond. It’s a New Year, time to break out the New You.
Here are some tips to make 2014 the year you be the change.
1. Be compassionate: For every person, this might be a little different. For one person, this could mean volunteering at the local neighborhood shelter, while for others it could be helping an elderly person carry groceries to their car. Find the compassion in you.
2. Discover how to interpret your dreams and what they could be telling you.
3. Explore how quantum physics can teach you about spirituality and your soul.
4. Learn the secrets of Sex Magick from a master practitioner.
5. Set aside ‘you-time’ (at least 15 minutes) and do something that you love during that time.
6. Learn to access the library of your soul, and play around there too!
7. Remember that your approval is the only approval you need (at least when it comes to yourself!)
8. Awaken your senses to the world around you.
9. Savor some sage words on what is really valuable in today’s world.
Now you’re ready to take on 2014!