Do you feel like you’re juggling a bit much lately? Afraid you’ll burn out? Don’t let your spirit and psychic health take a backseat to board meetings and bargain shopping. Check out Lorraine Roe’s Psychic Laundry List of activities and crafts to try in order to let yourself let go, sit back, and allow the Universe to do some of the work for once.
“This lesson is about letting the universe do for you! You deserve it. Physical tools can really assist you in growing spiritually and opening up psychically. Try at least half of the following suggestions. See what results you get by letting go and letting the universal energies take on some of your concerns. This is like hiring a nanny to take care of your problems.
- Get a cardboard toilet paper roll and paint or color a design on the outside. Mine has black and white paint, representing yin and yang or positive and negative force in the universe. Put some sea salt in the roll and seal the ends with plastic wrap and a rubber band. This is your transformer. Whenever something is really bugging you, mentally send it through the roll. I’ve had some real miracles come from doing this.
- Go to a crystal/stone store and let a crystal choose you. It will if you’re ready. When you bring your crystal home, it is important to clear its energy. Place the crystal in a bowl outside, cover it with spring water, throw in some sea salt, and let it sit in the sunshine for at least ten minutes. Set it somewhere special in your house. Light a candle and put it in front of the stone and say a prayer of surrender.
- Get or make a God or Goddess box. That’s where you write what’s on your mind or what you’re attached to on paper and put it in the box. Then you release it.
- Write someone’s name or the name of a situation that you are feeling upset about. Then burn it. That releases your connection to it.
- Buy some old plates at a garage sale or secondhand store. Write down topics on them with permanent marker and smash them with a hammer. This is my favorite–a big energy release!!
- Find a stick, go outside, and draw a circle around you with the stick. As you do this, repeat the circle prayer: Circle of Light / Burning Bright / Let it Be / Blessed Be.
- Head to a new age or church bookstore and see what icons are calling your name. Does Mary appeal? How about Buddha or Jesus? Perhaps a fairy? Or maybe you have something at home, such as a child’s toy, a ceramic dog or snake, or something cute and cuddly. All can represent the energy you want to bring in your life.
- Take a bath and soak up some essential oils or take a sea salt bath to clear your energies. Sometimes when you’re at your kids’ school, work, or the store, you pick up unwanted energies. The bath can wash your troubles away.
- Sign up to become Reiki certified.
- Practice with a pendulum. See where it takes you and if you get accurate and helpful information. Round and round it goes, where it lands, nobody knows.
These techniques may seem goofy but they really work. They allow your ego to let go and the universe and your higher self to step in to help.”