Have you checked out Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom yet? We sure have. Filled with great tips, tricks, and spells, Mrs. B’s blog is a great resource for any domestic witch or pagan. Recently Mrs. B posted a great list of Witchy apps available for everything from tarot and astrology to voodoo and reiki, check them out here.
If you like Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, make sure to keep an eye out for her forthcoming Weiser Books title, Mrs. B’s Guide to Household Witchery, which hits the shelves this October. Here’s a peek at what the book will feature:
- Room by Room: How to create magic while you cook, set up a family altar in the living room, or do a junk drawer divination
- The Elements for the Domestic Witch: a primer on the 4 elements and how to balance them in your home
- The Domestic Witch’s Herbal: Magical uses for every herb and food in your pantry, as well as instant magic with prepackaged spice mixes
- Simple Sabbats for the Busy Witch: simple ways to celebrate the passing of the seasons
- Magical Recipes: More than 100 recipes and spells